Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm back - I think...

I haven't logged into my blog for ages but decided I would this evening.I was prompted to convert to Google, which I did.......and then discovered I had 21 unmoderated comments! I was beginning to think that nobody loved me - you did, I just wasn't getting the emails!!

So to everyone whose comments I have ignored - Lizzy, Maria, Lisa Rullsenberg, Swiss Toni, Miss Mish, AMDG, Threelight, Adem, Cody Bones, Stef to name but a few - MY APOLOGIES! I guess I'm just technologically illiterate.

There were some nice comments too!!

Hey ho

I promise I'll be back soon with some proper stuff. Including details of my and Lizzy's upcoming trip to Gothenburg, Sweden's second city to se a film about Love and Arthur Lee which s being shown at the Film Festival - so watch thsi space.

No comments: