Friday, November 28, 2008

The Typealyzer

http://www.typealyzer.com/index.php?lang=en

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.



Blimey! When I've done Myers-Briggs tests in the past I've come out as an ISTJ - could hardly be more different. I guess I'm definitely sensing then. It also shows that your writing style can be quite different from your basic personality. Hey ho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina.

I finally made it here for a proper look at your blog.
I liked the music by Love. Once I heard it I realised I had actually heard some of it before (a long time ago).

By the way I am an INFP. The typealyzer didn't work for me so I don't know whether my writing style is the same.

Lovely picture of you in the sea in Zakynthos in an earlier post. I went there back in 1988. I would love to go back to the Greek islands again - loved there.

Cheers will visit again.
Leanne

Tina said...

Thanks Leanne. Glad you like the music by Love, I'm a big fan. We love the Greek Islands, we've been quite a few times in recent years.

Take care

Tina