Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!


This is a picture of Keith and me on our recent holiday in Crete looking very cheery - it was a lovely holiday, although it seems a long time ago now. Freezing cold British weather and the stresses and strains of life have taken their toll on both of us since we came back home.

I am 52 years old tomorrow.

I don't feel good or bad about that, its just a fact. In some ways I'm in good shape for my age - some of the people I work with who are younger than me, look and act a lot older than I do (or so I'm told - it may just be flattery, to which I am very susceptible!!). In some other ways I feel about 90 years old and that I have the weight of the world on my shoulders.

But I have some really good friends, a great family, and, apart from a few minor blips along the way, good health - so lets count those blessings peeps!

Hey ho

2 comments:

Miss Mish said...

Why are you ALWAYS listing to port?

Tina said...

I do seem to don't I??

Perhaps my friends just aren't very good at taking photos