Monday, June 11, 2007

Its been a while

I've done some nice stuff since my last post. We had a great holiday in Ithaca - a small island off the Greek island of Cephalonia. Lovely swimming, very relaxed place, nice albeit simple hotel. Great company as well - we went with our friends Steve and Wendy. I've put a couple of photos on Tina's pics.

Also Keith and I went to see the Pet Shop Boys in concert last week - very entertaining show. I've always been a big fan but this was the first time I've seen them live - I've been singing their songs all week.

Work good has been as well, I seem to have turned into Yoda - for guidance the young folks come to me.

Now Keith..... Keith if anything has been far too cheery for my liking - sorry if that sounds somewhat bah-humbuggish. Perhaps its manic depression and he's in the manic phase. Much better than him being depressed, but sometimes when I'm dragging myself off to work its a bit much. Probably he'll revert to his old miserable self in a while, and that won't suit me either.

Hey ho.

No comments: