Sunday, March 06, 2005

The Disco compilation goes Stateside - December 2003

Shortly after my birthday, Mike posts a diary entry about an incident from the 70s and his love of the BeeGees music - we're emailing each other quite regularly by this time. I tell him I've got this killer disco compilation, he's keen to have a copy so I duly burn him a CD which is despatched to West Hollywood, and much appreciated.

The other news around this time is that there is going to be big - and I mean big - Love UK and European tour in early 2004. Its due to start early February and go on until April, visiting pretty much the length and breadth of the UK. There's going to be a show in Nottingham on February 14th and the week following that. a good week for both Lizzy and I to take off work, they're in Scotland and the North of England. The girls are going to go on tour.

No comments: